The “Innovation Spring of Ukraine” initiative by the University of Lviv is aimed at social progress, renewed and accelerated development of educational, scientific, entrepreneurial potential of Ukraine.
The idea implementation begins with the educational dimension (course) “Startup: from idea to takeoff”. It includes cultivating an entrepreneurial mindset, generating ideas, forming teams to work out solutions and developing business strategies for startups. Students of various faculties/departments of Ivan Franko National University of Lviv as well as of other educational and scientific institutions from all over Ukraine have registered to participate in the course.
- help students form a better idea of how to create the desired value, organise the innovation process and make a business model for a startup;
- promote entrepreneurial mindset and behaviour, demonstration of leadership qualities;
- gain experience working in a team that will turn an idea into a business project;
- develop a business model for one’s startup with the mentoring support from successful entrepreneurs in relevant fields;
- prepare a project concept and get an expert opinion (assessment);
- be able to choose a financial model for business scale-up by understanding how financial institutions work in the investment market;
- build a promotional strategy, try to establish partnerships with potential investors (“sell” one’s vision).
This course will run from March 30 to May 21, 2022 on the web platform https://moodle.elct.lnu.edu.ua/